Our Christian vocation is a call to be a disciple of Jesus. Stewardship is big part of that calling. Christians are called to be good stewards of the personal vocations they receive.
STEWARDSHIP AT HOLY NAME IS DIVIDED INTO 3 PARTS
- Stewardship of Prayer
- Stewardship of Ministry
- Stewardship of Treasure
DISCIPLES ARE CALLED TO
- Acknowledge God as the source of all gifts and gratefully cherish and tend to them in a responsible and accountable manner;
- Share them in justice and love with others, and return them with increase to the Lord
- Evangelize, to share the Good News with one another;
- Collaborate with God in the work of creation; and
- Cooperate with God in the work of redemption.
EACH MEMBER OF THE CHURCH
- Shares in the responsibility for its mission; each is called to practice stewardship of the Church; and
- Looks outward to place themselves at the service of the entire human community, especially those who are in most need.
Members of the Stewardship Committee
Fr. Eddie Gros, SJ
PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING YOUR GIFT OF TIME, TALENT AND TREASURE TO SUPPORT OUR CHURCH’S STEWARDSHIP PROGRAMS
Contact: Ken Steudler, 504.522.5044, email@example.com